Thursday, December 27, 2012

Search Smarter with Google II

Last week I presented Part II of Search Smarter with Google in one of the "Kennissessies"( Knowledge Exchange session) of the University of Groningen Library for library staff.
It lists various topics new to Google search or related to Google search products.
The slides are out on Slideshare.net (and even featured on their frontpage as of wednesday 26.12.2012 for about 16-20 hours according to their email)
(It boosted the number of views hugely from around 280 till 1081 in 15 hours, ok i tweeted and shared it an Facebook too ...)
In order to keep up with new interesting Google Search related issues, I am curating a Scoop.it Topic.
It give me powerful options to generate a relevant amount of quality posts, news, tweets ...etc to a) keep up myself and b) to share with others in this pleasant format of Scoop.it
Try it yourself and if you have content to share yourself, suggest it to me via Scoop.it.






This is Part I


I am still working on the new Prezi for our Library Course ...


No comments: